Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Tongue Piercings???? "What the Hell happened to You?"

I had dinner with a couple of friends the other day. One of them brought along a new boy friend. His face looks normal,but he dressed like those K-pop Boy-band members. All of us (with the exception of his girl friend) can't help but stared at him. OK, usually we are very gracious people, but he's seriously "loud" as in his whole appearance, his clothes, the purplish hair, the pierced tongue! And he's 32 already ( I have to ask the age after seeing him, I usually don't do that ...lol..)

I can't help but stared at that tongue piercing.. ouch!!! I've never seen anything like that close-up & he's talking, so one just cant help but stared- wonder if it hurts. Or what happens if he eats? Wonder what he does for a living. Wonder what my friend sees in him? Wonder if there are anymore piercings else where, I wont rule that out.....lol... He just triggers non-stop speculations.

Ok this is not him, but his looks like this...ouch ...
Apparently I'm not the only one.  After that dinner, where we all "try" to act as if we dine with K-pop personals everyday, we went nuts!!! My friend & K-pop left early as they wanted to catch a movie (hmmm.... a pretty normal activity, I was expecting something out of the ordinary, something with more grit  ..lol...). The rest of us stayed till very late , trying to processed what just happened !
OMG.. we all agreed that she should at least give us a heads-up & warn us of this. Frankly, we are not against him or his tongue piercing, but he's dating my friend. We just can't comprehend this unusual pairing. She's more of the conservative kind, in the past at least. After seeing this, we have to reassess how well we know her :))
We decided to meet up again VERY SOON just to access the 'new' situation ....lol...

Meanwhile my friend did sms me ,after & ask what we think of her new guy? "Far-out" isn't he, she asked ? And I reply, "indeed he is " - I should have replied "What the Hell happened to you?"


1 comment: