Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 August 2018

What's your fashion style ?

We were shopping & my friend complained that I'm always buying variations of the same thing. Do I? Guess she's right. I can't help it. Besides everyone has their own style right?

For me, comfort is very important. I do not like tight fitting clothes. Besides clothes do not have to be tight to appear sexy. I also tend to gravitate towards interesting colors, not too bright though. Black, white & those mono tones are fine with me. I love mini skirts but very long skirts looks great on me too. Love heels, I'll never wear anything flat if I can help it.

I love Diane Keaton's style. She still look fabulous in her 70s. I want to be like that in 50 years time haha...

Looking fabulous in her 70s !!!

1 comment:

  1. Diane Keaton has always been a fashion icon since day one!!! She's timeless!

    ReplyDelete