Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Best Year, Best Advice, Best Mentors, Best activities

Many of you liked the "Best list" I did last November. So I guess I should do another to kick off for this year.

BEST Year: It has to be 2016. I bought my very own house. OK it's really only a 2 bedroom condo. But it's in the east & now it has already appreciated in value. Renting it out at the moment & the rental covers for the mortgage & other expenses like management fee etc.... My boy friend had very graciously gave me a sum of money for the down payment! It was such a wonderful gift. And he didn't even need his name to be included in the legal documents. Love you baby!👄

BEST Advice: "A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush !" My dad had cheekily advise my eldest brother during his uni days. He was really popular with the girls back then, & he kept going out with different ones every week. Until my dad steps in & gave him this advice. I don't understand why this advice which was really for my brother left such a deep impression on me. Maybe because I see how it affected him. In deed he listened to dad. Stuck with one girl ( the smartest one ) They are happily married now. My sister-in-law is the best thing that could have ever happen to my brother.

For my case , I met my bf some years ago in Hawaii. He was like a goofy beach bum then. But I stayed with him through out, though there were many distractions along the way ...haha... After he finished his school there, he came back & we had been together ever since. He's not perfect but he's good enough:) Well one thing for sure , my family & all my friends love him, so that can't be wrong right?

BEST Mentors : My family, my bf & mostly my friends from school. The exposure & opportunities one gets from working in the airline is wonderful. You need school friends who were with you from the start when you were not so "glamorous", to keep you down to earth! That's what my friends did. They are honest & funny & they reminded me of who I really am.

BEST Activity for January & February: Travel to a winter country, experience the snow, take lovely winter pictures. I love working during this time of the year. I get to go to all the cold places without having to pay a single cent! Lovely!

One of the coldest winters in New York, Central Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment